Value Plus Share Draft
Value Plus Share Draft is the free checking account offered by Dairyland Power Credit Union. We require no monthly fee and will not issue any per check fees. Additionally, a minimum balance is not required to keep this account open. Dividends will be earned on a minimum balance of $750 to be paid on a quarterly basis. Share drafts (checks) are very affordable through Checks for Less and we do not add an up-charge like other financial institutions. We also offer free bill pay and debit cards for all share draft accounts.
Grand-Member Share Draft
This account has a minimum age requirement of 60 years old. It has all the benefits of the regular share draft account. Dividends will be paid quarterly on balances exceeding $200. Additional benefits for Grand-Members include:
- Free money orders
- Direct deposit of Social Security checks
DPCU Routing Number: 291881054
Check Reordering Made Easy
If you have already ordered through Checks for Less click the icon below.
If you are unable to place an order with our new check printer, Checks For Less, due to one of the following reasons, please call us at (608) 787-1283 or (800) 529-3728.
- New check order
- Name or address change
- Do not know starting number
- Have not ordered thru Checks For Less before
At Dairyland Power Credit Union, debit cards are issued to all members with a share draft account, upon request. Debit cards may be used as an ATM card, or for point-of-sale transactions at retailers accepting MasterCard worldwide. We do not charge members a fee for having or using the debit card.
Fees for Checking Accounts and Debit/ATM Cards
- Members are responsible for the fees associated with printing checks.
- Members must pay for overdraft or NSF check expenses; however, if an account is overdrawn but funds are available in other shares, a transfer will be done to cover the overdraft.
- Members are responsible to pay when requesting copies of checks and when requesting a stop payment on checks.