NEWS for Dairyland Power Credit Union Members:
Due to COVID-19, Dairyland Power Credit Union’s business hours will change effective Monday, March 30.
- New business hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- The Credit Union will be closed daily from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Phone and email support will be available during our normal business hours.
- Members will not be allowed in the Credit Union (the lobby door will remain locked). However, the mail slot is open and in-person transactions will be conducted using this means of exchange for cash/checks.
- All electronic services will remain the same and we strongly encourage you to use OLB and your debit cards during this time
- Debit Cards are available at no cost and can be used for purchases or cash withdrawals at ATMs.
- Loan services will continue as usual. If you would like to talk with a loan officer, call 608-787-1361 and leave a message. Jackie will return your call promptly.
- Limited staffing may prevent us from answering the phone as quickly, so please stay on the line as long as possible or call again.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your membership and support.
Sue Johnson, Manager
Dairyland Power Credit Union